Monday, September 23, 2013

Labor Day fun................

Mike took the boys over Labor Day weekend and went to Parowan to the county fair. We love Parowan at Labor Day and being with the Rowley family. The hospital was super busy and they offered me a great bonus to stay and work on Saturday night so I stayed and, do I dare say, enjoyed some quiet time alone. It was a great weekend for those who went to Southern Utah and the one that stayed:)  The family all went to the carnival, the parade, and the exhibits with the Rowley family. Mike took them also to visit my sweet Grandmother, who just turned 86.  I had a quiet house to enjoy some movies, reading, and sleeping. I also ended it with a nice pedicure after my night shift.


 Dylan with Uncle Chase at the carnival.


Mike said the boys really liked the Angry Bird Cake. They like going to Parowan and they love to see Grandpa and Grandma Rowley and all their cousins.

No comments: