Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tate starts Kindergarten.........


                               
The day that Tate has been dreaming of and we have been dreading came. Our little man started Kindergarten! I always thought I would have another child at home when he started school. It has been an adjustment for Mike and I.  Tate, on the other hand, was so excited and he has loved being in school.  The house is really quiet for a few hours, but we have been filling in the time the boys are gone with projects that have been placed on the back burner for a few years. I am glad that Mike is working from home because it has helped ease the loneliness that would come with no one home. 

His only request for Kindergarten was a Jack Skellington backpack. He looked adorable with it on his back.

 He could not be happier!
                                                         We met up with a few of our friends. It is nice that Tate's friends are in his class this year.          

                                  
Little feet that will be growing up so quickly.

The "Be Brave," bracelet that Mrs. Lauritzen gives to all the kids.

Tate and his daddy. Daddy had tears behind those sunglasses and he was wearing his bracelet as well.

Yes, I was the mom with the many tears. I cried a ton that day and Mike took me to lunch where I shed more tears. The waitress was awesome and helped me to cheer up.

 He was all smiles. No nervousness or fear here.
 We have our favorite Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Lauritzen this year. She already has informed us that Tate has a "great spark in his little eyes." I took it to mean that she has caught on how mischievous he can be.










No comments: