Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Family photos in Newport......

We love to have family photos on the beach when we are in Newport. This year Matt, who is amazing at
photography, took our photos.  It was a treat for sure! Thanks Matt. This is a sneak peak since we are saving some for our Christmas card this year. We also took some photos with Grandpa and Grandma Green and I need to get them off their camera. I was able to capture some great shots of them with the kids. It was fun to have them there with us this year. We created many fun memories with them.

 I took the next few photos with my camera.



 I loved this one of our cute Bubba.
 The funny photo of Dylan yelling, "I am done with taking pictures."
 Our handsome Tatey Bear
My favorite funny photo of when the water surprised him.

No comments: