Monday, September 23, 2013

Camping!!!!

Our annual tradition to go camping with our close friends to celebrate Dylan and Owen's Birthday was so much fun. In fact, the boys told me it is always their favorite vacation. I love that my kids love the mountains like I do. We stayed for 3 nights and the kids were at the perfect age. We went to the Spruces this year and it was beautiful. We hiked one day to Donut Falls and Katie and her kids were able to come up as well, which we loved. I forgot my camera for the hike so I am anxious to go up there and do the hike again and see the Fall colors.
Here is our fun new tent. Since we camp often we invested in a nice tent this year.  The zipper on our old tent broke at the Father's and Son camp out.

The kids watching a DVD in the car while Ericka took a nap and the adults were cooking dutch oven. They loved playing in the streams, playing card games, and board games, and made many smores!!!

No comments: