Monday, September 2, 2013

Newport 2013

 We did not see Dylan on the beach and I walked over the ledge and saw this sweet boy sitting like this. I snapped the photo and then I asked him what he was doing.  He said, "mom I am meditating." Mike said this is his favorite picture of all time. Dylan is very introspective.      
                                                                                     Newport has the most beautiful sunsets. I love experimenting with photography while I am there.


 Tate and Coleman were good buddies. They had so much fun together.

 The boys loved playing on the beach in the evening after the lifeguard stations had closed.
 Tate on the beach.

 The men played on the beach as well.

 I love this of Bubba and dad.
 Mommy and Tate.

 The boys still love to build sand castles....
 Eating donuts on the beach. Tate's dream.....

These were just some fun photos that I took,

No comments: