Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hike at the Temple Quarry.......

 I have stated on the blog before that one of our favorite places to spend time together as a family is in the beautiful Utah mountains.  We hiked the Temple Quarry a few weeks ago for family night and ate KFC in the mountains. It was such a spiritual experience with the boys because we were able to teach them about all the hard work our ancestors did in building the Temple. Mike also shared a short lesson about the Creation and how we are fortunate to have the beauty of the mountains and all of  God's Creations. The boys had a great time hiking up the rocks and looking at all the different types of rocks. Nothing is better than the crisp Fall air and a hike in the mountains.

                                                         


                                                         

            
              
               
 The boys are such great friends and they really watch out for each other. I hope they will always be close and continue to help each other throughout life. I am so grateful for my siblings and I still consider them my close friends.

            

              
 I really liked these photos that I was able to take of Dylan. He is usually camera shy lately so this rarely happens. Love this handsome boy who is growing so fast....

                         

 Tate was camera shy this time, which he usually loves to show off his smiles. He was simply busy climbing on all the rocks.
                  


No comments: