Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful Thanksgiving...........


This year for Thanksgiving we went to Parowan. We spent Thanksgiving day with Grandpa and Grandma Rowley, Colby and Toni's family, Chase and Nick. My mom gave us the opportunity to go around the table before we ate the big feast and to state what we are thankful for. This was memorable for me as I am grateful for many things in my life. Especially, for family and to be a wife and mother. It was a great day and we had a wonderful time.
The boys love to be with their cousins, Reagan and Payton, and they all liked to climb on Grandpa.
The men had their annual competitive basketball game with cousins and we all laughed at what occurs before and after the game(family secret). My mom, my two sisters, and my niece went Christmas shopping in Las Vegas on Friday and I have not laughed so hard in a long time. We had a blast! Thanks for the wonderful holiday Grandpa and Grandma Rowley.

No comments: