Monday, December 29, 2008

Green Grandchildren...




Every year for Christmas, Grandpa and Grandma Green put a picture of their grandkids at the top of their list. It has been a fun tradition and it is cool to see the way the kids change. This year we had Jeremy Pexton, a photographer in Lehi, take the photos. He did a great job and is inexpensive. He took a ton of photos, but I will just post a few favorites.
My sister in law, Cami, and I loved this one because the kids were done and we told them that we would not be going to McDonalds if they did not cooperate. For those concerned, they did win a trip to the happy place. I am biased, but in my opinion I think these kids are adorable!

2 comments:

l to the c to the t said...

Soooooooo stinkin' cute!!! They totally deserve McDonald's!

Lindsey said...

These pictures are so cute! McDonalds seems like a great reward.