Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh, the lights at Temple Square.......Serene


It finally was warm last night and so we called Grandpa and Grandma Green and made plans to go to Temple Square. We went to dinner at the Little America and then rode trax, also known as the "fast train" per Dylan, to Temple Square.
We were all bundled up and I never heard the words, "I'm cold," which was my intent with the over abundant outdoor attire.




The boys loved the giant gingerbread house at the Little America. The lights are beautiful with the snow and we spent most of the night walking around Temple Square. Dylan loved the nativity and when we went inside to see the Christus he told Mike, "Jesus was a baby down there and now he is a man in here." I did not take the best pictures, but I do think we created good memories.

No comments: