Sunday, December 21, 2008

Is it Christmas yet?................

Our home is full of anticipation for Christmas. Dylan has been counting down the days on an advent calendar and still he asks Mike and I the same question every day, "is it Christmas yet?" Since I have been bad at the blogging thing lately, I thought I would share some of the photos we have taken during the busy month of December. We have been having a blast enjoying this time of year. The boys loved the lights at Thanksgiving Point and Christmas in Utah. We have been in the house for the past week because Dylan had pneumonia and Mike and Tate had the flu bug....Merry Christmas! I must say it was nice to be home because our home feels so comforting with all the decorations and the spirit of anticipation. Dylan has loved the Christmas movies, especially Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (love DVR). Tate has opened one gift and loves sitting in the basket near the fireplace under the stockings waiting for the jolly old man to come down the chimney.

The best thing I ever bought has to be the train that goes under the tree. Dylan loves trains and has passed this love on to Tate. The boys are always playing with the train.

Every chance I get I am in the kitchen making candy. My Grandma Rowley made the best candy during the holidays and I found her recipe and then my friend Jen showed me how to make the fondant and dip the chocolates. Thanks Jen for all your secrets in the candy making arena. I am enjoying making the candy and our family and friends are enjoying the taste. We would love to see all of you during the holiday season. Stop by and we will even give you homemade dipped chocolates. Have a Merry Christmas and may the love for our Savior be in your heart.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow. I hope everyone feels better! Merry Christmas!