Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't I Look ...................Innocent



Tate is in a STAGE. Yes, he is the cutest baby around(Mommy and daddy's opinion.)But, he has a mean streak. Last night while changing his diaper, he took a toy helicopter and threw it at me. It chipped my tooth and cut the roof of my mouth. All this before Thanksgiving and family photos next week. Of coarse, the dentist is booked and the tooth aches like crazy.
Here is a picture of the toy that has been recalled from Tate. He is also into EVERYTHING! I run around the house picking up his latest disovery. I do have a wonderful husband who response was, "ya honey, I think I need to take you out to dinner or something." I would agree! I had to take these cute photos to remind me how sweet Tate can be even though there is pain and agony associated with motherhood. Like every mom says, I hope this stage passes by soon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I remember those days!! And guess what??? I DON'T MISS THEM!! Well, I miss my kids being little and really wish I could rewind the clock, but I DO NOT miss the dreaded STAGES they go through. Thank heaven for sweet, tender moments to remind us WHY we love them so much!!!

Heather said...

I hope your stage passes more quickly than ours. I'm keeping my hopes on the 2 year old mark!