Friday, April 24, 2009

A date with my little man who LOVES popcorn.....

Last weekend Dylan asked me if I would, "just go on a date with him." How could I refuse such an offer. He informed me that, "he had thirty five cents and that would pay for the movie." I must say that thirty five cents does not go far at the movie, but he was determined to pay for the popcorn with it. I had the best date and daddy told Dylan to open the doors and to act like a gentleman. He was a true gentleman. The movie was great with the talkative 4 year old and I would love to go on another date if he asked me. The cutest picture = a 4 year old Dylan + a bag of popcorn + 3D glasses + his mommy(unforgettable). The movie was really cute too.

2 comments:

Jen said...

HOW FUN!! Have you seen the pictures on my facebook of our mommy/daughter date with Jenny and Brooke? That was soooo much fun :) One on one time is the BEST!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great date with the little guy.
I realize I never got back with you on the movie. Glad you went!