Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cousin Party.....

Dylan asked me to "blog," about his cousin party on Friday night. Uncle Kelly and Aunt Liz threw a "cousin party," at their home. Dylan had a blast. He went at 5pm and Mike picked him up @ 10:15pm. Apparently, they "ate hot dogs and played video games." Mike said Dylan was telling him about how much fun he had all the way home and he looked exhausted. Mike and Dylan were originally going to meet up with Rowley family in Vegas for a big baseball game. Mike ended up working late on Friday and so we were unable to catch a flight for them. Dylan was sad because he really wanted to see his cousins Payton and Ty. Both, Mike and I were relieved when Aunt Liz called inviting Dylan to the cousin party; now that is all he talks about. Thanks Orton family for the great entertainment you provided. In June we will meet up with all the Orton/Rowley family in Bear Lake. My grandmother has reserved condos for everyone and we are all going up there to stay a week and play. I have invited all my siblings and their families to crash out at our house on the 3rd of July and then we will bring in the 4th with a parade, barbecue, and a Buzz baseball game followed by fireworks. It will be a blast! We are thankful for family traditions and we will be sure to take photos to put them on our blog(Dylan is upset that I did not take pictures at the cousin party).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That sounds like so much fun! (Yes, I'm totally jealous!)