Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gratitude........

I have recently been working with a patient who has a poor prognosis and her time here on earth is short. As a nurse, I have been present when death has taken place and I have admired those who prepared to meet their God with dignity and grace. I have a strong testimony that our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and I am so grateful for the plan and opportunities he has provided for me. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who brings me great joy and for these beautiful boys that I have been blessed with. I am grateful for the blessing of a being a nurse and being able to work with those whose life circumstances are not as they had planned. My testimony is strengthened as a mother as I imagine what our Father in Heaven must feel for his children who are suffering as they await to be in his presence. I am so grateful for my health and for the ability I have to be a wife and a mother. My boys are BUSY, but I would not trade the opportunity to see them experience a new discovery for anything in this world. I wanted the share how grateful I am for the testimony I have of the Savior and for his beautiful plan of families. I have seen his hand in my life and in the life of many others.

No comments: