Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Draper Temple.........

Our little family went to the Draper Temple open house today. The battery in the camera did not want to cooperate and so we did not get any photos, but we did have a nice day. You meet at a church near the Temple and then you are taken by bus to the Temple. Mike and I did not like this process. Especially, when one of the buses broke down and it took a while before we were able to get on a bus. The Temple is beautiful and I am pretty sure Dylan will remember the experience. He loved the paintings of Jesus and pointed out the Savior in every picture he saw. Tate loved to hear his voice echoing in the rooms and was pretty talkative and smiled at everyone there. On the way home Dylan asked to go again. Mike explained to him that you have to be older and following Jesus in order to go back with a recommend. Dylan stated, "but I have been good and Jesus just won't let me in."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! We are going on Thursday (I think), unless we missed it last week with all the goings-on we had. I love your family!