Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NO, David... NO, Tate..........


Last night I was reading this story to Dylan and Tate and I thought how appropriate it is for the little guy. For those who have not read this story it is a classic. I love the ending when David hears, "Yes, David I do love you," from his mommy. This is just how I feel about Tate lately. I feel like I am always telling the child NO. At the end of the day when he is so sweet laying there sleeping my thought is YES, Tate I do love you.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's what counts, right?!!? Being able to look at him after all is said and done in a crazy, hectic day, and having your heart overflow with joy and love for your little one as you watch him sleep. So sweet, Shonelle. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You should make your own book sleeve that says, "No Tate" and tape his name over all the "David's" in the book! :)

The Green Family said...

That is a great idea Hiroko. I should do that. Thanks Jen for listening to me complain. Your a great friend!

Unknown said...

We love the David books!