Saturday, January 2, 2016

Tate's School Activities.....

Tate completed First Grade in May and returned to school in July as a Second Grader. He is in the Spanish Immersion Program and really enjoys it. He has learned a great deal and is learning the language quickly. At parent teacher conference we were told that he is the most polite student in the classroom. Tate loves to try new things and is always curious. I hope his curiosity remains with him throughout life.  At the end of First Grade, Tate was in a Spanish Opera play and it was great.  



 Spanish Opera. Tate is on the front row, far left. He sang and acted on stage. It was pretty impressive.
 Cowboy Breakfast at the end of First Grade. 

 Pirate Day. 

 In September, Tate's class had a field trip to the Fire Station. I was dropping off Dylan from an orthodontist appointment when Tate saw me. I had not planned on going to the field trip, as I had so many other things to do on my day off from work. When he saw me, he came running and begged me to go with his class. His class was lined up outside of the School. I could not tell him no, and so I joined in the field trip. I am glad I did, as I had a great day with Tate and he was so happy that I came.




No comments: