Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tate....

Tate is such a great boy!  I know every mom feels like this for her child and I just want him to know how much his parents adore him.  He is handsome, smart, and full of personality.  Mrs. Aimee told me that she has loved having him in preschool and what a good boy he is.  He has a very strong conscience and is always asking us Gospel questions about what he learns in Primary. He loves to color, build Lego's, watch Tom and Jerry, and play with friends.  Mrs.Aimee gave parents a  review on what their child needs to work on before Kindergarten and she told us that he is more then ready to go this next year to Kindergarten.  He passed off everything and her comment was, "he is doing awesome, he is very smart, and he is all ready for Kindergarten." He is counting to 40 and knows his letters and colors.  He is even starting to read just like Dylan did.  He is such a loving little boy and every day he tells each person in our family, "I love you," and he means it so sincere.  My favorite is when he hugs Dylan and says, "I love you brother."  They are really close. Here are some snapshots I have taken of him lately.



 He loves Color Wonder.
 Pajama day at preschool with his blanket and glow pillow.


Tate showed this Lego car to Mike one day and claimed he made it. Mike didn't believe it and thought either Dylan or I had helped him. When we started investigating we found that Tate had indeed built it all by himself. We were amazed because it was so intricate.  Mike said he is going to recruit him to build Dylan's Pinewood Derby car. We may have a strong engineer in the family. 

 Here is the car.
Tate also built this car. He is really good at Legos. While Mike was out of town I had worked a night shift and Tate stayed home with me after working all night. He was so good about letting me sleep and came and woke me up when he needed to. I took him to the store to choose a toy and the toy he chose was a Lego set. He loves legos!

No comments: