Sunday, December 9, 2012

A birthday surprise......

My sweet husband spoiled me for my birthday.  He worked so hard to plan the best getaway weekend and it was nice to have time alone together.  Once again I forgot my camera and we were having too much fun to snap a photo. We went downtown and stayed and enjoyed a night at City Creek and then at Temple Square.  It was beautiful and the weather was perfect.  We went to a nice romantic dinner and just enjoyed being together.  I know he spent a lot of time and effort planning the perfect weekend for my birthday and I am so lucky to have him as a husband. I love you babe! The boys stayed with our family friend who made arrangements last minute to take them. Thanks Tiff! I had a wonderful weekend and it helped me to forget that I am getting older.

No comments: