Sunday, February 7, 2016

Christmas Day....

 The boys slept in until 7:30 and then they were all excited and couldn't wait to go downstairs.


 They loved every minute of unwrapping and Mike and I loved watching them. We both took photos of the boys and I just realized we don't have any pictures of us opening our gifts.


Even Meeka got in on the action of unwrapping.
 Tate's face explains all the excitement and joy.
 Someone spent a large amout of time at his art stand.

 And then we all spend a great deal of time shooting hoops. The boys (including Mike) loved this.



And then we all spent a great deal of time playing the new X-Box.
It was a great Christmas and we were so thankful for all that we were blessed with, but most importantly for the memories we made and the time we were able to spend together and with family. I didn't take a ton of pictures because I was too busy enjoying every moment and playing with my boys.

No comments: