Thursday, February 6, 2014

December 25th...



This is the only photo we captured on December 25th. The boys were busy all day! They went to the Grandma and Grandpa Green's home in the morning and had a great time.  And then they came home and played with  their Skylanders Wii game that Santa dropped off as he coming by on his sleigh on Christmas Eve.The boys told Mike that it was the best Christmas ever because they had two days of Santa delivering gifts. I am so grateful to be married to such a great man who maintains traditions and is an amazing father and husband. He had things so organized for the boys and made sure to maintain Christmas traditions in our home while I was at work on Christmas Eve. We all had a great Christmas! Christmas night I was scheduled to work, but I was put on home call all night. It was great to stay at home and watch Despicable Me and to spend the night cuddled with the boys I love!

No comments: