Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween School Party......

We were off-track for Halloween this year and so the Halloween classroom parties were celebrated early. Tate loves the month of October since he is always dressing up anyways. He wanted to be a police officer for the Halloween party. He was adorable and was so cute at his party. I was able to help in the classroom with his party and he had a great time. My phone was having major issues and I was unable to take photos at the party.  He is blessed with many friends in his class. His class paraded through the school and I overheard him telling Dylan that everyone kept saying, "Hey Police Officer."


 He was in action in this photo with his pretend shoulder radio.

 Dylan was so excited to be Harry Potter this year. He has loved the books. My neighbor and friend is an awesome seamstress and she had sewn this outfit a few years ago and let us borrow it. He looked like Harry with his brown hair. I was also able to help in Dylan's class and they had a lot of fun celebrating the Holiday early. It was a fun and busy day. I enjoy these type of days.
 Dylan and his friend Max. Max was Harry Potter at the Quiddich Match. Alesia had sewn both of these costumes. She is amazingly talented.
Dylan, Max, and Kya. They all walk to school together.

No comments: