Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dylan turns 8!.....



Believe it or not it happened. Our boy is 8!  For his birthday this year he chose to be baptized and we had a luncheon for family and close friends.  He also requested that we go camping with some of our friends and so we did just that. We sang "Happy Birthday" to him at the camp and he loved that his cake this year was a Dunford donut.
 
Here are a few facts about this 8 year old boy:
 
He loves to play with friends and enjoys legos, video games, and riding bikes.  He told me,"I pretty much like anything especially playing with friends. Oh and I like playing with my family too." Alrighty then. 

Favorite subject in school: Math and Reading

Favorite food: Mac and Cheese. He also likes eggs and orders fruit if we are at a restaurant and he has a choice. He has always been a fan of fruits and veggies.

Favorite color: Green(with a smile on his face).

Favorite sport: Soccer and Baseball and Basketball (it was difficult for him to choose one).

Someone you admire: My dad, Grandpas, and Jesus (made me teary).

Favorite vacation: Disneyland and the beach.

No comments: