Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THANKFUL......

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice." -Meister Eckhart

Thank you for....

the GOSPEL and my TESTIMONY.....


a WONDERFUL HUSBAND. I am grateful for his devotion to our family and for his example of love and perseverance.....


my LITTLE BOYS. They bring me joy every day.....


my FAMILY. I love them all so much.....

my WONDERFUL FRIENDS. They have been there for the good times and the difficult times and they know how to make me laugh.

my HUSBAND'S EMPLOYMENT. It is wonderful to see him happy doing something he loves and I love that he can work from home.

my JOB. I have been blessed to have an education and to be able to do what I love........

my warm comfortable HOME.... it is my favorite place to be...


I have so many blessings that I can't list them all, but I count them every day.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: