Saturday, August 27, 2011

Our fun trip to San Antonio......

Mike had a business trip in San Antonio and wanted me to travel with him. He travels at least once a month now with his job and he goes to some exciting places. At first I was reluctant since it was Dylan's fist week of returning to school. Then I realized that it was my little brother's B-Day and he is currently residing in San Antonio with his cute wife. My close girlfriend then offered to watch the boys when Mike mentioned to her that he wanted me to go with him. Thanks Kate and Paul for adding two additional kids for two days and for all the carpooling. These friends are like our family so the boys were nothing but thrilled about the whole thing.
A late night walk at the River Walk. It was so fun to be together and Mike kept informing me how glad he was that I had decided to go.
This may look familiar. It was in the movie "Miss Congeniality."
We did not travel into this place or the "Coyote Ugly Bar." I just liked the sign:)
Our great tour guides and the Birthday boy. It was so great to spend time with them and to see San Antonio. We loved San Antonio and I have to say the shopping there is incredible (I had relaxing time doing this while the hubby was in meetings and the shuttle driver from the Hotel gave me a ride back to the airport just in time to meet Mike).

No comments: