Friday, July 22, 2011

The Lemonade Stand..........

The "huddle of boys" that gather at our home on sunny summer afternoons were so excited when they saw the brownies and the lemonade stand that our neighbors were operating. The boys came to me asking for some money to make their purchases. They told me that prices were $0.75 for brownies and $1.00 for lemonade. Max said, "It is just a little expensive." I gave 7 little boys money for either a brownie or lemonade.

They took off running down the sidewalk and when I went to check things out I found that they had increased the price by about 50% (the boys of course).
They were so excited that they were able to get a brownie AND lemonade since the prices were actually lower then reported.
Needless to say they left the little LEMONADE and Brownie STAND empty. I had them take more packets of lemonade to the owners.



No comments: