Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Family Home Evening to remember.....


We decided for Family Home Evening we would talk about using nice language. Tate has been saying "shut up and stupid," a lot lately. I had gone the extra mile (my first mistake) and had spent a great deal of time getting the lesson ready. We showed the movie clip of when President Hinckley had come home from school and had said a naughty word and his mother had put soap in his mouth. We then proceeded to play a cute little game I had made where we put nice words in the mouth of a box and took out "naughty words." Mike and I both felt it was a great Family Night. That was until Tate said the closing prayer and proceeded to say all the bad words that we don't say in the prayer. He then ended the prayer. Mike's face was priceless and I sat there stunned. Tate is trying to humble us for sure. And NOTICE THE SHIRT...ughhh

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ha ha ha! Oh Tate!