Sunday, November 22, 2009

What happens in Vegas......

It has been a while since I up-dated my blog. My camera broke and so I haven't taken many pictures lately. I was able to sneak away for a few days and spend some great time with my best friends in Vegas. We had such a great time and we decided we will be better about getting away every year for a girls trip. We did not get much sleep because we were playing a lot, but is was very relaxing. We were able to go the PBR finals and to the Beatles show at the Mirage. It was an awesome show. We also squeezed in some shopping and almost missed our flight home. I am grateful for wonderful friends who remind me that life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. We took some great pictures and then my camera broke. I guess I will be asking Santa for a new camera this year. My friend will be e-mailing me some of her photos and I will post them in the future.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am soooooo jealous! I'd like to get the heck out of dodge for a while =) Glad you had fun.

Al said...

What a fun weekend! Glad you got out.

Anonymous said...

Warm weather. Ahhhhhh. You lucky girl! Glad you had fun!!