Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just a few random thoughts.........

I just got finished checking out nienies blog (http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/) and I am amazed at her strength, yet again.
It has been a wonderful General Conference weekend and I am so thankful to be able to spend time with Mike and our boys enjoying the conference. I can't pick out a favorite talk (enjoyed them all), but I was very fond of President Uchtdorf's words. I am grateful for the trials the Lord has given us and I know it has made our little family much stronger. I have heard the saying that the Lord will stretch you to grow into who He needs you to be, and although it is hard at times, I can also see the greatness of this blessing. Mike and I have had many "tender mercies," recently. We are grateful for our family and friends who have supported us during difficult times. We have learned alot about those who take advantage of your goodness and then are not there when you may need them in your own trials. Life lessons to be learned! We are hoping to be planning that trip to Disneyland for our little family here in the next 2 weeks. Those who are close to our family, knows what this means. Mike and I are keeping our fingers crossed and are sending many prayers upward :)

1 comment:

hermansenhello said...

How exciting--I hope it happens....I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, too!