Sunday, August 9, 2009

Were back .....

Okay, it has been a little rough around our home lately. The H1N1, or otherwise known as the swine flu, came to our home for a visit. I have never been so ill in my whole life. Mike and I both had it and we were non-functional. Thank heavens that Grandma Green took Dylan for a few days while we somewhat recovered. Tate was also on the Tamiflu and he had a brief spell of the junk, but Dylan never did get ill. I also got strep - just to boot. We stayed in for nearly a week and then the boys and I went to Parowan to see family. Were thankful for our family and friends and appreciate all their suppport during this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for tamiflu! And Yay that you're better!! I have an email link on my profile. Just send me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog! It was such a mess and I needed to go private (unfortunately). So happy you're all better!

Al said...

I'm glad Tate didn't have a bad case. I know how he catches EVERYTHING. How fun to visit family too!

Unknown said...

Really? That is horrible. So glad you are on the mend. Do you know how in the world you got it?