Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A day with the "Thunderbirds."........

Mike loves "air shows," and with family in town we decided
to check out the "Thunderbirds" at Hill Air Force Base.


Grandma Rowley and Tate. Yes, he did get a little spoiled by all of his grandparents.
I am not sure who enjoyed the air show the most.
Of course, Mike was enjoying every moment
and it was fun to watch the boys at their first air show.
But, we think the Grandparents may have had the most fun.


Help, a man is leading me...Dylan and Addie. They play so well
together and Dylan loves to spend time with her.

Dylan with his "Raptor F-22." We all had a blast and I think the air show will become a tradition.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That air show is SO AWESOME!!! We haven't gone for a few years though.

Heather said...

Sad I missed it. I wanted to take the fam to it, but had to work instead :(

Debbie said...

Looks way cool. I have a couple boys in my family that would love it.....

Chelseys Blog said...

Thanks for letting us tag-a-long at the air show. I really thought it was cool. THose pictures are priceless. We adore your boys.....and are so grateful YOU GUYS are family!