Monday, September 22, 2008

Is it a transformer or a Chicago Bears fan?

Ok, a friend told me that blogging can become an addiction. I am starting to believe her. Dylan has been dressing up in all types of attire lately. I woke up a week ago to a miniature transformer in my face and he has worn the outfit so much that it has actually torn in the back. Maybe I should stop blogging and start sewing..ya, whatever! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Green for the transformer outfit. He loves it. He told me the other day, "mom I can just wear it when we go to Smith's." Grandpa Rowley you will be happy to know that he wears his Chicago Bears attire whenever the Bears play. Yes, now our family is into the Sunday night football games. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Rowley for the Bears attire. Dylan shows his friends that he is, "the Hester player for the Bears."

2 comments:

l to the c to the t said...

That Transformers costume is so funny! It's too bad he will only wear it to Smith's :)

Chelseys Blog said...

Shonell... yeah its working. I love the costume.